In order to run a successful online store, you need the best e-commerce software for your business. You are well aware of that, and you’re ready to review a number of different programs to see which one might be the best fit for you.
Unfortunately there is a lack of objective shopping cart reviews in IT publications and small business magazines or Web sites, and you are often left with the only option of obtaining information from the vendors themselves.
ProductCart tried to put together a few tips that you might find helpful when reviewing and comparing shopping carts. Here they are:
- Focus on what’s most important to you
- Look at live stores powered by each shopping cart
- Understand the “Total cost” of running a store with different shopping carts
- Review the store management tools available with each shopping cart
- Review payment and shipping components
- Look at documentation and response time
- Look up reviews for the shopping carts you are most interested in
Learn how to choose the solution right for you…