Complementing Your Expertise
An experienced consultant and project manager will guide you on the fastest and most effective way of readying your site for launch, and allow you to avoid costly mistakes that could haunt you for years. Both of these factors translate into significant savings that justify the expense of involving an expert.
- Save Money: Bright Launch saves clients money by selecting affordable yet reliable hosting providers with a proven track-record. All of these savings are passed on without markup. In addition, we encourage clients to make use of open-source solutions for their IT needs. Powerful e-commerce, blogging and bulletin board software packages have been developed that are customizable, secure and free.
- Save Time: Our experts guide you through the various steps of formulating a compelling concept for your website, and ensure that any legal and usability aspects are considered at the outset. The framework developed during this advance planning phase makes it easier for clients to generate targeted content, and ensures a mutual reinforcement of text and visual elements. Clients can focus their time on the important issues, avoiding unproductive diversions.
- Save Headaches: Bright Launch can train your in-house staff to independently update, back up and support your online presence with free tools, so that you won’t need to pay someone else for these recurring tasks. Alternatively, our specialists are available to assist you on demand, allowing you to remain focused on growing your business.
Other Services & Solutions
Advance planning is a cornerstone of future success in any business. While your business proposition may be unique, the process of planning, developing and launching a site or communication solution is not.
- Launching a Site: Access expertise on choosing the appropriate domain name, keywords, logo, tagline. Learn where to go for affordable stock photography, hosting plans and domain registrations. Improve the quality of written content. Avoid legal complications from trademark infringement.
- Launching an E-Business: Understand what components are required for running a cost-effective online store. Select the right payment gateway based on anticipated revenues. Choose the appropriate shopping cart solution that includes inventory management, shipping modules and payment gateway options.
- Increasing Sales & Traffic: Learn about proven ways to increase the stickyness and click-through rate of your site. Get advice on useful activities boosting your search engine ranking. Measure return-on-investment (ROI) for marketing campaigns.
- Securing Your Data & Infrastructure: Plan ahead for protecting and safeguarding business-critical information. Implement solutions for data backup and storage. Analyze and patch security flaws of your IT infrastructure. Complete a business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Planning for Growth: Plan ahead for handling increased sales, traffic and business. Ensure compatibility of point-of-sales (POS) components with inventory and shipping management solutions.