Procter & Gamble CEO A.G. Lafley, 2005
Bright Launch’s mission is to educate clients about the value of great design for their business communications.
Collaborating with Clients
Our experts will spend time learning about your project, finding out about your business objectives and trying to match those with visitor goals. With a clear understanding of the issues and with firm goals in mind, our designers can start crafting a tailored solution.
Range of Design Services
Our experts design for web and print media, including e-newsletters, websites, weblogs, e-commerce and bulletin board websites, print newsletters, business cards, stationery and packaging.
For any project, Bright Launch guides clients from concept creation through design implementation to various post-launch activities (legal, marketing, maintenance). This process reaps significant time- and resource-savings, because it focuses only on required features and the best sequence to implement them.
Bright Launch consistently strives to combine quality content and photography with sleek, sophisticated design. Great design should enhance and strengthen your message, whatever it is. We do things the right way, even when it’s the hard way – because we want to give clients the best possible product.
If you are still considering designing yourself, read on why it is more time- and cost-efficient to hire an expert:
- Ask yourself: Is it worth your time and expense to buy design software and learn how to use it well?
- Great design looks good even after a few years. Your professionally designed site will require fewer makeovers over the years.
- If great design gets you one additional client, it pays for itself. Why take a chance? Sell more, increase web traffic and make your visitors come back time after time.
Design & Development Services
The following list outlines some of our more typical offerings. If you don’t see what you need, please contact us for a free consultation.
- Designing Your Site: A well-designed site will enhance your professional standing. How? Customers and visitors instinctively respond to the quality of your website, equating a well-crafted site with a professional organization. Conversely, there’s no easier way to lose potential customers than with a poorly executed site.
- Repackaging Your Site: Do you already have a site? How do you stack up against the competition? A realigned site will put you back on track, closely aligning your customers’ goals with your products and services.
- Stock Photography: There’s no faster way to improve your site than with quality photography. We’ll help you locate and purchase great images at affordable prices.
- Onsite Photo/Video Shoot: For clients in the New York metro area, we also offer onsite photo- and/or video-shoots (one shooter with lighting). Our in-house team will post-produce footage and integrate rich media on your website for cross-device accessiblity (web browsers, iPad, iPhone, Android devices)
- Corporate Identity: As with domain names, our experts can assist you in the selection and creation of an appropriate logo, tagline and matching business stationery – providing a seemless brand experience across different media.