Well-crafted communication is critical to promote a sense of professionalism and value.
Solutions From Bright Launch
Bright Launch provides professional and flexible design services at a price that fits your budget. Whether you are a small, medium-sized or large business, we can breathe life into your company with one of our custom design packages.
- Logo design distills the essence of your business into a concise, meaningful graphic representation. Ultimately, your logo should leave a professional and unforgettable impression with your customers.
- Corporate Identity encompasses a system of graphic elements (pictures, fonts, colors and design schemes) which, taken as a whole, represent your business. This includes choosing your own corporate colors and incorporating them into your logo and/or business stationery.
- Brochures & Print Media can augment existing sales materials, or can tell the whole story by itself. Brochures may focus on a specific aspect of your company, or may provide an overview or additional information to a customer already familiar with what you do.
- E-Newsletters can be a great way to attract website visitors. They can help create customer loyalty, identify you as an expert in your field and ensure repeat business while advertising your product or service to prospective clients.
Other Services & Solutions
Can’t Do Without Corporate Identity
Despite some of the nuances of creating a small business identity, it is every bit as important for small companies as it is for larger ones. Customers expect even small businesses to have a proper identity. Small Business branding need not take long, and it needn’t be expensive – it is, however, one of those things that cannot be overlooked.
Small businesses almost always have limited budgets, and are usually very careful with their money. That said, many small business owners fall into the trap of not investing enough money into corporate identity. Here is a list of the minimum identity materials:
- Logo – consistent, professionally-designed
- Business Cards – as well as letterhead and stationery
- Website – at least a single page with contact information
- Proper Email Address – use firstname.lastname@example.org,
These materials can be professionally designed, printed and implemented for relatively little cost. It is absolutely necessary that small business owners have the above materials in order to ‘qualify’ as a legitimate business in the minds of most customers.